Funding the CCF Movement
Community-Centric Fundraising is in the process of increasing seed funding to grow a movement that will evolve fundraising as it is currently practiced. This funding will provide access to new theories and practices in fundraising, and analysis of harmful traditional practices, through an internationally accessible platform.
The primary goal for the next two years is to launch the CCF movement across the U.S. This includes:
- Launching this website, which will familiarize folx with analyses and practices.
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting the disaggregated results of 2,000+ survey responses across the sector on how fundraising is perceived.
- Publishing essays or other forms of content by various fundraisers reflecting on and challenging established fundraising norms; 75% of the content will be created by people of color.
- Creating one or more CCF chapters outside Seattle.
- Organizing the first Community-Centric Fundraising Conference.
- Strengthening the principles and list of tangible actions to be presented to the sector.
- Get 500+ fundraisers and organizations across the sector to sign a manifesto agreeing to explore and engage with Community-Centric Fundraising.
These goals may change as we continue the work!
Thank you to Seattle Parks Foundation for being our fiscal sponsor.